Wednesday, September 24, 2008

UNTITLED

Leaving my home in the month of may
Dreams and ambitions blinded my way
A skip in my step, merry was my day
Tranquil at heart, all fears at bay

I was ready to fly, soar over the seas
Over the mountains and beyond the trees
With faith in those wings you promised me that day
Those pictures you painted, of sunshine and ray

I felt my heart ache, when i saw it unveil
That deceiving mask you taught me to hail
The evil it revealed, bore through my soul
Brown eyes that shone of treachery most foul

I vowed to fight back and stand for whats right,
Ready to batte till my values lost sight
But wounded by your black dagger of deceit
I staggered a moment in the face of defeat

Surrounded by questions and cruel despair
I chose not to fall and let down my mare
She found me before i resigned to my fate
And reminded me the key, was forgiveness not hate

She galloped quicker than those darts you threw
Right past those arrows and pictures you drew
I saw those false wings melt in the rays
Of the golden sunshine, kissing my face

She lifted me up and carried me through
Revenge and curses forgotten as i flew
I flew over the seas , the mountains and trees
Banished your vows from all my memories

No more false pretences, no Moghul to please
Ive reached my destination, my woes are at ease
While you drown in ambitions that never seem to cease
I live my day to the fullest, every happiness i seize

I laugh at those dreams those promises you gave
Those lies i believed my destiny would pave
But never did i know i was headed doom's way
When i left home in the month of may

1 comment:

Reema Babu said...

awesome.........but just curious who is 'she'